I haven't had the chance to finish up Easter so here is a super quick summary. It was a great few days (just as fun as the zoo, but the for the sake of time and wanting to move on with things I won't go into details!). The Easter bunny left surprises on Easter Sunday morning. When Lexie woke up and crawled into bed with rest of us (cam was already up) I asked her if the Easter bunny had come. She said "No, he probably got stuck outside but maybe next year!" It took some time to convince her to go check and see but she was certainly excited when she discovered that he did come!

Lexie looking for eggs

Cam finding eggs

Easter bunny Lexie
After a great breakfast of chocolate and
jelly bellys, we just relaxed and napped for most of the day. We then went to my parents house for a scrumptious ham dinner with the entire family (missing Tyler tho...dang girlfriend jks!) . It was awesome. So ya...all in all... a great Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment