We were walking in Walmart today and Lexie was looking at all the Easter displays. She turns to me and says "Hey, I didn't know the Easter bunny shops at Walmart too!" Good thing the Easter bunny know where the deals are! *Wink*
She is also excited about "restsnots" (restaurants) and elegators (elevators) and seems to be picking up on all kinds of slang that we don't realize we say. For example "holy crap" and " hey buddy". Apparently I use "You have got to be kidding me" a lot as she is starting to use it all the time as well. My favorite is when she calls "Cam the man" to come and play with her. She is also figuring out differences between boys and girls but not in the way you think. I thought Keith was going to fall over when she asked what kind of underwear he wears (this is important in potty training you know, it all about Dora and Princesses). She has also pointed out that its ok for boys and girls to wear camo but girls have to wear pink camo, so people can tell the difference.
I had other Lexie thoughts to add but my memory is shot...i will have to update this later! :)
1 comment:
I agree with Lexie you do say those things a lot!!
Post a Comment