Today has been a funny day. (funny--weird not funny-ha ha) My kids must be picking up on me being a bit off-kilter today. Lexie told me she loved me so many times today. She thanked me for making "such a good supper" (which she really didn't eat lol). She thanked me for helping her with her toys. And then my 'don't hold me to close' baby, scooted his way to me countless time with his arms up, chanting "mom, mom" and when I picked him up he snuggled in and laid his head on my shoulder. Then just now, I went to lay him in his crib, he smiled, kind of waved his hand, closed his eyes and went to sleep. I didn't even have his blanket on him yet. Kind of strange but its what I needed today. I feel my children's love and that makes it all okay! :)
1 comment:
I miss you!
Post a Comment