I seriously cannot believe my little Cameron is now a one year old. When I found out I was pregnant I joined this online pregnancy/child website that sends out weekly updates about your growing child. My email this week was entitled "Starting into toddlerhood"! WHAT!! My baby is not even close to becoming a toddler....yet. *sigh* But yes he is growing way to fast. Cam is still my little bum scooter, walking just isn't for him. He loves to shake his head 'no way' and talks da-da all day long. He also says "boo", "hi", "ok", mmm hmmm (just like Papa) and waves to every stranger he sees. (He won't wave to people he knows.) He is still very much a mama-suck (which is sometimes good and sometimes bad) but I think Cam is replacing me with his big sister. Lexie gets the biggest smile every time Cam sees her and he will do everything he can to keep up with her. I hope that they will be friends forever! Check out how my little boy has grown!!!
3 comments:
Oh my a year certainly has gone by quickly! He's beautiful!
oh man he is too cute!! he was so happy at his party too!! darling!! you are so good at updating your blog...want to do mine??
I love your picture time lines...he is cute!
Post a Comment