Monday, April 14, 2008
Back to work...
Today was my first day back at RBC. I can't believe a year has gone by so quickly. I decided to stay on at the bank on a casual basis....meaning I work when I want and keep my seniority in the bank. I thought this was a good idea but having to shuffle kids and get up early to get ready to leave so early, I almost want to rethink this decision. But I have to say that once I got there, it was like I never left. I retained way more knowledge this time around (when I went back after Lexie turned one, I was CLUELESS!) I don't think this will be as big of an adjustment. The staff have all basically changed but I guess that could be a good thing. My job description is now being a wife, mom, casual RBC employee, childcare provider (2 kids 3 mornings/wk), and Epicure consultant. Sounds a bit hectic to me but hey....we will see how it goes. But my bed is calling me already but I am sure I won't get past the tv (I am rewatching Grey's Anatomy on DVD....SO addicting...thanks 'Chelle). So until next time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Girl you are one busy momma! I'm glad that your first day back went so well...who watched your kids?
Post a Comment