Thursday, January 24, 2008
Some favorite people
Things aren't going well at all this week, especially today, so I am going to try and end today on a good note. I started this blog with the complaints of the week but then thought 'Who really wants to read about that anyways!' I do have lots and lots of things to be thankful/grateful for and I should focus on that rather then the bad. I am grateful for an extremely supportive family. Without them, I don't know where I'd be. My husband pulls me along and keeps me on my toes and I am grateful for that. My kids keep me smiling and laughing and I feel their unconditional love everyday. (Its amazing how Lexie stills wants me to hold her even after I have lost my patience for the upteenth time! So forgiving!) Then there are my Mom and Dad, who are my rocks. Mom always seems to know what to say and Dad knows how to fix it. They have really saved us in the last year with their support and guidance. I appreciate my brothers and sisters (and that includes the inlaws) more then they know. I know that I could turn to anyone of them and they would be here in a heartbeat. I also have great friends who always seem to know when to call and listen with much patience and understanding. With all of this love and support...I know I will be okay. (Who really needs a working washing machine, anyways!! :) So here are some of my favorite people....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
just seeing if comments are working!!
Post a Comment