Lexie got a computer for Christmas and uses it everyday. I find it to be a bit loud and annoying so I usually encourage her to play with it in her room, with the door closed. (I'm a mean mom.) She insists on playing some of the harder games usually asking me for the answers step by step. So today, Lexie is playing the game that has her spell words. It shows a picture and then says to spell what it is. She is in her room with the door closed. Cam is playing in the hallway.
L: Mom, how do you spell cup?
M: Sound it out...
L: slight pause* Mom, how do you spell cup?
C: Y - B -X
L: ok....y....b.....x. Mom, thats not right. How do you spell cup?
C: Z - T - W
L: oh ok....z.....t.....w. MOM!!! That's not right. Don't you know how to spell cup? I can't believe you can't spell cup.
he he he ... I guess I have to go back to school.
2 comments:
that's funny!
that's awesome!
Post a Comment