I always have little stories about Lexie but never seem to write the ones about Cameron. He is a funny little guy. Most of the humor from him comes from the way he says things. I hope someday to get them on tape but when I try to tape them, he shows off and its not genuine, which is how I want to remember things. Here are 2 stories to enjoy....
Story #1 - Easter
Cam is only three and really doesn't remember things from last year. The day before Easter, we colored Easter eggs and put out the empty Easter baskets before the kids went to bed. The Easter bunny left trails of candy from the kid's rooms and scattered all over the living room. When Cam opened his door in the morning, he immediately stepped on candy. "OH NO! What a MESS! Mummy, I didn't make this mess! Oh, mummy, we need to clean this up RIGHT NOW!" I don't think Keith and I have laughed that hard in a long time. But don't worry, it didn't take him long to pick it up. One by one..right into his mouth!
Story #2 - Going Home
When Cameron is really bored he always says " I want to go home! Let's go home." This has always confused me as we are usually at home when he says this. I get that he wants to leave the house but could never figure out why he says it like that. A week ago, I finally figured it out. My mom was leaving our house and Cam asked her where she was going. She said she was going home. He immediately jumped up and said "I want to go home!!!" and ran to get his shoes. Of course, whenever someone is leaving, they say they are going home! Cuz if you want to leave, you must be going home!
k I just reread that last story and it doesn't make sense, but I can't think of another way to say it....sorry
2 comments:
That's so cute! and I underestood the 2nd story, so you wrote it ok =)
what a cutie pie! i love him!! and you make sense...well most of the time! ha ha
Post a Comment