Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Being a mom ROCKS!


~ I have the best kids ever! I was invited to Preschool with Lexie yesterday for a special day with just her (No brothers allowed - she kept telling Cam.) She made the cutest little crafts and sang the cutest songs. They had each child fill in the blanks about their moms. I love Lexie's answers:

My Mommy's name is Sue
She is 11th years old.
My Mommy's hair color is brown.
My Mommy's favorite food is watermelon.
and she likes to out to eat at Firestone.
Her favorite story is Just Me and My Mom.
and her favorite color is yellow.
Mommy's favorite animal is a cat.
When Mommy is happy she does fun stuff with friends.
For fun my Mommy likes to go out for movies.
Mommy sometimes calls me Lexie.
I love my Mommy best because she does lots for me.


I wish I had the camera (again, sent with Keith up north) so I could post all the little crafts she did. Maybe someday.  Keith went shopping with Cam and they bought me a silver necklace with a frog pendant. Super cute too. Maybe someday I will have a pic of that too. Lexie even made me a card. A pretty good day!

2 comments:

Lisha said...

So cute! I love kids' answers to things.

Anonymous said...

Really, Firestone and movies...are we celebrating your 12th birthday??