Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh snap...

Ever since her birthday, Lexie has been very aware of ages. She always says she can/can't do things cuz she's five now. She also wants to know what is coming next for her. We were sitting at the table eating lunch today and she asked what I did when I was ten years old. I kind of brushed her off with the "um, I don't remember" to which she confidently answered "Oh right, that was like a century ago."

Oh dang....hit me where it hurts! I wasn't ten THAT long ago!

3 comments:

Lisha said...

That's so harsh! But also kinda funny at the same time. Can't wait 'til Paxton starts sharing his "wisdom" with me!

Chelley Belle said...

Score- Lexie Jaye 1
Suz 0


just kidding!!!! She is so funny! i love her!

Jennie Holt said...

ha ha i love these posts. makes me NOT want to know what chloe is trying to say! ha ha