You know that skit play 'Who's on First' by Abbot and Costello, where you get confused with the who, what, etc. Cameron and I had our own version today. Have you ever tried to explain the difference between who is 'you' and who is 'me'? Its exasperating! It goes something like this...
C: You do it or me do it?
M: You do it
C: ok, you do it. I want the red one.
M: Then go get the red one.
C: You say you do it
M: But I meant you.
C: Then why not have me do it
M: *going along with it....Ok me should go get the red one
C: Ok, I want the red one. You get it.
It went on like this for quite a while, til I gave up. Out smarted by a three year old. *sigh*
1 comment:
oh Suz, your stories make me laugh!
Post a Comment