Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Names

Lex: Mom, what will Cameron's name be when he is bigger?
Me: Uh, Cameron??!!
Lex: Oh, then what will my name be?
Me: Uh, Lexie??!!
Lex: When I am bigger and a mom, then what will my name be?
Me: You will be Mom and Lexie.
Lex: But your name is Mom (getting a bit frantic)
Me: Can't you be Mom too?
Lex: But Mooom, there can only be one MOM and you are MY mom!
Me: (feeling very loved) Its ok Lex, we will figure it out....
Lex: But what if I have two boys and two girls, then what will my name be??
Me: What did you want it to be?
Lex: I dunno, but we have to figure it out soon cuz times a wastin!?

Really! It happened just like that. I don't know where she comes up with these things!

4 comments:

Amy, Mike and our Girls said...

She is sooo funny!

Jennie Holt said...

oh frick i love her!! she is hilarious!!

KellyLady said...

I'm so glad you're writing these little moments down! It's moments like these that make kids worth it!

Karli said...

That's just too cute! Thanks for visiting my blog today!