Friday, January 23, 2009

If only I had known....

Confession time....this has been a really rough week. Kids have been out of control, husband is discontent with life and I am wondering how to make things better. Its been hard but then when I least expected it, my three year old comes up with the answer:

Lex: Mom, its been a rough day! Don't you know its cookies and milk that make it all better?

Can you guess what I am doing today?? If only someone had told me sooner!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you make some for me...I think I need a couple of months worth:) Hope things get better!

Suz said...

If you come to Leth....I will make you any kind you want!!! I will even send some more home with you. I miss you!

Amy, Mike and our Girls said...

kids have all the answers!!

KellyLady said...

Oh I knew I liked her!