Christmas and New Year's has come and gone and I am not really sure where it went. I remember putting up the decorations and baking a little. There was that one night that I wrapped presents and ... now its over!!?? Christmas this year was a blur. I don't even have pics to show cuz the camera batteries went dead and I couldn't find 3 more to replace them. We did a lot of running here and there. Keith ended up being on call for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day. We went to my mom's Christmas Eve for Chinese food. Keith was actually able to join us around 8pm so that was good. We went home that night, opened presents in the morning and Keith left to work most of the rest of the day. We didn't even have a chance to do the traditional cheese fondue breakfast cuz SOMEBODY ... okay, me.... left the fondue fuel at my mom's. We went to his parents for dinner and spent some time there. Boxing Day I took the kids to my mom's. It was soo good to have turkey buns and all of the other food that we missed the day before. The kids got spoiled rotten but they remembered their pleases and thank yous (bad manners are a pet peeve of mine). Keith's sister came on Boxing day so we spent Saturday evening back at his parents. Keith made it around 8 ( he was run off his feet!). Sunday was Keith's Gramma's 75th birthday so we had brunch at The Lodge. Then it was back to Dyck's for the rest of the day to spend with all of my MIL family.
So yeah...Christmas was run, run....I will totally do it differently next year.
The New Year is here and I am not one to make New Year's Resolutions so I won't even bore you with those. But I do have some hopes for the upcoming year:
- Keith to find a job that he loves (maybe it will even be Pratt and Whitney)
- Overcome Lexie's health issues (we have consult dates for both surgeries)
- Cam to sleep through the night consistently
- Come closer together as a family
- be happy with me!
I hope all of you had great holidays and are ready for the New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment