Monday, February 4, 2008

Mommy Tag

I found this while looking at some blogs of people I used to know. I thought it was cute and decided to fill it out...


Typical time of wake-up: 6-6:30am but I usually just pull Cam into bed with us and stay there until Lexie wakes up...bad habit, I know

On a good night when you/kids go to sleep: Cam 7pm, Lexie 8pm, me 10-11pm (depending on what's on tv!)

How long you have been a momma: just under 3 yrs

How many times have you been a new mom: twice...both kids are soo different

How old were you when you became a mom (is this to personal?): 25

Favorite Kids show: backyardigans

Least Favorite Kids show: Teletubbies and Barney (never say your kids won't watch this, cuz it will turn out to be their favorite!)

Favorite chore: I wouldn't say favorite but least dreadful is dishes (as long as the dishwasher works!)

Least favorite chore: bathrooms

Meal you cook most often: tacos, shepherd's pie, broccoli chicken casserole

Kids favorite meal: vegetable soup

5 things that make you smile when you are being a mom: giggles, hugs, out of the blue I love you's, sleeping children (the fact they are sleeping and how cute they look!), the look they get when I have returned from being gone (for Cam this would be just returning to the room he is still in)


Favorite thing your husband does with your kids: hugs, squishes and being an "applepuss"

Last time you went out with no kids: Last Thursday, We went to dinner with friends...thanks mom

If you could take your kids anywhere where would it be: any trip would be amazing for us

Favorite pastime/activity with kids: reading stories, playing on the big bed

1 thing you said you would never do when you were a mom: let my baby sleep in our bed

If you had an afternoon to yourself what would you do? sleep..if i can remember what that is

1 thing you do that your mom did & now you do: sing songs

Favorite quality of your own mom: so creative and strong

Favorite kids book: Love You Forever

Best advice for a new mom: trust your instincts...you DO know what is best for your baby, teach your baby to go to sleep on their own

Scariest or most heartbreaking moment as a mom: Realizing I am the Mom and am responsible for helping to shape these little children

Most joyful moment as a mom: after giving birth and holding them for the first time

Last time your child told you they love you: a few minutes ago

Last time you said I love you to your kid: same as above

This was a good chance to reflect on what a privilege it is to be a mom!! Tag!!

No comments: