Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Jumpin Around

So I have become one of those annoying blog people that doesn't update regularly like I planned. (I apologize to those I cussed in my head for not posting regular....I understand now!!) I'm going to jump around a bit...so try and keep up! :)



This is a pic of Cam of course. Its the first diaper pic that I have taken of him. My mom and I were going through all of my pics on the computer and I don't nearly have the pics of Cam that I have of Lexie. I can't believe my baby is 8 mths already. It makes me want to cry. I took this just after his bath last night. He LOVES his bath. Cam starts to get cranky around 6 pm and so I slowly start stripping him down. When he gets down to his onesie (usually close to 7pm) I ask if he wants to have a bath. He goes crazy! So in the tub he goes to splash and kick and grin from ear to ear. That's our "Cam the Man" (even his big sister calls him this!)



And here is our Lexie with her sleepy morning eyes and crazy hair. I love this little girl. She is so happy in the morning. Every morning she comes and finds Cam and I (who are usually in my bed playing!) She comes in and jumps up and we play and chat while we lay around for a bit. Poor Dad...he is usually gone to work by this time and misses all the fun. Then Lexie will announce that it is "cereal time" and it is time to get up NOW! She likes to pick her cereal and get her spoon and then holler again at me to get moving. Its the same thing every morning. I think I might miss this routine when she is old enough to get it herself, but by that time I will still have to get up and get Cam his cereal, so I STILL won't be staying in bed! Ah well...the life we lead when we have kids!




These are obviously the pics from putting up our Christmas tree last night! (Yes I know it is a week away from Christmas, but at least we got it up this year!) Lexie really wanted to watch Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer but we soon had her upstairs helping to decorate. Keith found this beauty when he was up in the hills elk hunting. It rolled out of the truck a few times, I heard, but it survived and I love it! I love having a real tree. Our house smells so yummy! Its really starting to feel like Christmas. Keith was good enough to bring it in and put on the lights and most of the decorations. Poor Cam was sleeping but I am sure he will be helping pull everything down next year!!





So Christmas is less then a week away. We start with the family get-togethers tonight and will continue on throughout the next week. I hope to post again soon but I haven't finished my shopping yet and there is always stuff going on....so if I don't "chat" at you again soon...Merry Christmas everyone!

Funny thought: Lexie was being a stinker the other day and I told her that she had better be good or Santa wasn't coming to her house! She boldly announced that "We don't want that weird guy here anyways!" I guess I have to come with some other incentive for her to behave!!! ;)

1 comment:

Chelley Belle said...

kids are growing up so fast! cant wait to see them at christmas. thats a funny story about lexie and santa clause.. but yet its so true.. glad that you finally got a christmas tree up, even if it fell over the next day!.. talk to you soon