Friday, January 1, 2010

A Bit of Reflection

Once again, its the time of year that you look back at the past and see what has passed by and think about the things you enjoyed, the things you would change and all that jazz. I read my post from last year around this time and there was some goals reached and some I am still working towards. This year was an eventful one!
  • Keith moved from job to job, not necessarily by choice
  • Lexie had eye surgery in April
  • Both Keith and I turned the big 3-0
  • Cam grew from a baby to a lil boy
  • Cam finally became a good sleeper
  • Lexie started preschool at Noah's Ark-loves it more and more each day she goes
  • Keith had back surgery in November
  • I lost 22 lbs and found 11 lbs of it- ha!
  • I worked more hours at RBC then the year before
  • I started training to run 5km. I made it farther then I ever thought I would but would still like to run the full 5km
  • We finally had family pictures taken; a first for us in 10 yrs
2010 Thoughts/Plans for us:
  • I hope we can stay out of hospitals
  • go on a family vacation and/or Keith and I to get away on our own
  • get healthier. (This will be hard tho, we just bought a deep fryer! Maybe not the smartest thing ever but fries are that much better! :)
  • Make a decision house wise- do we move or just reno what we have or maybe just finish the projects we have started
  • get food storage of some kind
  • Keith to find a job (that he loves would be a bonus) as he is currently cleared for work but is now unemployed
2010 Thoughts/Plans for our kids:
  • Happy and Healthy, of course
  • Get Cam potty trained; oh please, oh please!
  • Cam will start Gymnastics/Tumbling in Jan
  • Lex will have her first ballet recital in May
  • Lex will turn 5 and start kindergarten - yikes, just pinch me
2010 Thoughts for those around us:
  • I hope for our families to have less struggles
  • Excited for the newest addition to our family (niece or nephew-due on MY birthday)
  • Hope to spend more time with friends and family and cherish those around us
Lets all focus on the good things in life! Lets love each other a lil more and complain a lil less!

From my Family to yours....Happy New Year!

Here's to 2010!

1 comment:

Jennie Holt said...

happy new year you to you too!! we are coming over for some deep fried goodness!!