As I was getting ready for the day, I hear the pantry door slide. I go into the kitchen to get Cam out of the pantry (he is always getting into something) and find him leaning against the closed door. I can see his shoulders going up and down and he has a gigantic grin on his face. Then the wailing starts.....
Cam has locked Lexie in the pantry and is leaning against the door so she can't get out!! The little toad was EVIL laughing (ya know the he he he in a low voice). Lexie is beside herself. I opened the door for her, she is sobbing! She then stops....turns to Cam....and says "D@#n it, Cameron Blake!" I didn't know what to do....scold the child that cussed or the child that locked his sister in the closet.
5 comments:
Wow! What do you do? Besides try hard to stop yourself from laughing!
ha ha how on earth did you keep a straight face?? me and regan are laughing our heads off!!
I have tears from laughing! I think that is a situation for mom to take a quick time-out so she can laugh before doling out punishment!
lmao!!
That is too funny! I would have been laughing too hard to scold either of them!
Post a Comment