Sunday, June 15, 2008

Not doing much....

I haven't posted in a bit cuz I really haven't had anything interesting going on. I am still babysitting my two extra kids, but am now down to 1-2 mornings a week. That seems to help me get more things accomplished and is working out much better for all. I have been really busy with Epicure too. I sure didn't think that I would ever be this busy with it. I have one party/week booked until August. WOW! Thanks for everyone's support. I am having a great time doing the parties which really surprises me but I will take it as it comes. I have no expectations so I won't be disappointed but my only regret is not putting the money away so I could have my new furniture. I could have bought a new couch and probably half a love seat by now. *sigh* I am going to try harder to save!! (at least that is what i tell myself).
The kids are doing better. Potty training....well....lets just not go there. A constant struggle. BIG frustration. Lexie's imagination is really rolling now...she comes up with all kinds of stories that she really believes happens. Pretty funny girl! Cam is sleeping a bit better. He has only gotten up once a night for at least a week now (knock on wood) so hopefully that will go away soon. I just have to walk in there, put his blanket back by his face and pat his bum and he goes back to sleep. No complaints there tho...it really beats the being up every 2 hours.
Keith is the same. Still planning his latest and greatest projects, not busy enough at work and tired all of the time. He had a really great evening with the kids the other night when I was at work. It was soo nice to come home from work to happy kids and happy husband!! So proud that he is trying!!!
So ya...that's the latest...nothing to exciting.
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads. I love my Dad....he is my greatest support and I am proud to still be 'Daddy's little girl'. Love you lots Dad (even tho he doesn't read this blog...I still want to say it!)

No comments: