Friday, June 6, 2008

Mischief

I wanted to let everyone know that it just isn't the boys that can get into mischief and catch you when you least expect it. Here's my story....

For starters...the kids and I have been down sick for almost a week now. Not the flu, but the most terrible cold you can imagine. My head feels like it is going to explode and we are all hacking and coughing and deaf. (If only my ears would pop!) Yesterday was very low key and as usual, Lexie was hounding me for a snack. I opened the fridge looking for celery (her latest crave is ants on a log) and could smell garlic. After looking around for a spilled bottle of something, I discover




............get this.......................




my darling daughter had emptied an entire bottle of Italian salad dressing into the Brita water dispenser that sits in the fridge door. I was so very not impressed!! When I asked her why she did it, she just said that it was empty and I was in the shower and she does all kinds of things when I am in the shower! So very nice to hear!

2 comments:

KellyLady said...

I don't even have words for that but I sure laughed hard and read it to Cliff so he could laugh too. We came home from Southern Alberta with the croupy cough too...So far just the boys but we'll see.

Jennie Holt said...

ha ha oh my goodness!! that is so funny! she is hilarious!