** I don't consider Cam a picky eater but a tempermental one. He will eat tons of whatever he feels like but only that and only at that particular moment. We try to just go with it cuz there is no way to force him to eat something-I've tried. So this particular Camism is courtesy of Auntie Chelle that occured at my parent's house when we got away for the weekend:
I go home for lunch to moms and she is making homemade corn dogs. She gives me 2 and cam is playing with toys, sees that I'm going to eat lunch and asks "Whats that auntie chelle?" I said it’s a corn dog. "A HORN dog?" No a corn dog. "Whats a HORN dog?" He asks. I said it’s a hot dog on a stick. Oh he says. Can I have one? I said sure and gave him one of mine that was on my plate(it wasn’t as hot as the others) ' MMMMM… these horn dogs are good!" He says. Scarfs it down, and a moment later I notice that he is looking at my plate and then looking at me…he then asks… "Aunti chelle? Are you gonna eat that horn dog?" (as there was one sitting on my plate) I said he could have it and he ate the whole thing again. So, I'm eating another corn dog..and its about half way gone.. When all of a sudden "YOINK!" He says… and steals my corn dog from my hand. What a kid.
3 comments:
thanks for the laugh!
First of all - What a crack up! That is a classic story! And second of all - Yeah for a getaway! I hope you had a great time!
bahahahaha! Kinsey told me this one, but it still made me laugh!
Post a Comment