Cameron woke up at 6:10am. I drug my tired butt out of bed and had the following conversation:
M: "Cameron, what do you think you are doing up so early?
C: Well Mom...I am going to the MOOOOON!!
M: You are going to the Moon?
C: I am going to the moon with my moon shoes in my rocket ship....
M: Oh, can I come to the moon with you?
C: NOOOO! You have to stay home and make Yunch. (lunch)"
at least I know my place.... lol
************************
My Sister came over for a bit and wanted us to go to the grocery store together. I tell the kids to get their boots on so we can go. Cam had just brought out his Buzz Lightyear costume and starts screaming because he wants to be Buzz, not go to the store. After watching us banter back and forth about leaving the costume at home, Michelle suggests I let him just wear the suit to the store. Ok Fine. Off 'Chelle, Lex, myself and Buzz go. When we get there, Buzz flies himself around store, weaving people and carts. Grumpy people smiled, other shake their heads, but the best was the little boy that gasps and with awe whispers "Oh Buzz....." Best idea ever to take Buzz to the store.
2 comments:
Cam is such a classic!! his personality rocks!!! he was so funny that day.
i haven't taken a Buzz anywhere but I have been accompanied by Spider man and Batman. Look at us hob knobbing with super heros!
Post a Comment