Sunday, January 16, 2011

Overheard at Christmas

A friend of Lexie's tried to tell her that there was no Santa Claus (I could smack some people, seriously they are kids, why can't they believe?) She looked pretty devastated until she stood up and announced that he didn't believe in Santa because he wasn't good this year and wasn't getting any presents! So ha!

~

Cam singing Frosty the Snowman -
***trying to get this on tape! 

"Frosty the Snowman was made in Mexico.
With his corny pipe and his pickle nose......."

~

Cam getting up on Christmas Eve morning and asking to open presents. When I said Christmas was the next day, he replied with "But you said that YESTERDAY!"

~

We are eating a bowl full of M&M's Cam leaves the room. When he returns to an empty bowl, he asks where all the W's went. I say they are M's and he says I'm being silly and I can eat the M's but he wants more W's.

1 comment:

Chelley Belle said...

THOSE KIDS ARE HILARIOUS!! I'M ALWAYS WAITING FOR UPDATES ON THEIR LITTLE SAYINGS!!! PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE