- I asked Lexie to go get hamburger from the freezer downstairs. She brought it upstairs and showed it to Cameron and says "See! Mom is making worms for dinner!" Cameron drops to the floor, bawling his head off "I don't wanna eat worms.....I don't like worms........Whaaaaaaaaaa" Lexie is laughing so hard she is crying herself!
- When I took the kids to Raymond to go trick or treating I had to convince Cam to go to the door. After each house, I said to go on to the next one to which he replies "Another one???? COOL!" Didn't take long for him to catch on.
- As the trick or treaters came to our door, Lexie would scream "Yeah for more customers!" and Cameron would open the door and yell "Trick or treat!" at them. I think they enjoyed that more then the actual trick or treating they did.
**side comment** Teenage trick or treaters drive me nuts! They have no problem running down the lil kids if they are walking too slow and don't even say "trick or treat". They just shove their bags in the door. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to their screams when they went to my neighbor's house who was hiding around the side of his garage, dressed scary with a running chainsaw (with no chain). Hem of course, took his mask off and was nice for the lil kids!
1 comment:
Your kids are so cute! And I agree with about the teenage trick or treaters. I mean, people are not obligated to give you candy. At least show some manners!
Post a Comment