Lexie's lil almost year old cousin recently got her ears pierced. Her dad spoiled her with all kinds of treats. I mentioned it to Lexie and told her that her cousin barely even cried. To that she responded "I am just so happy for her. Maybe I will get my ears pierced in 85 years."
For a four year old, Lexie has an amazing memory. She is always talking about things that happened a long time ago. She usually starts her stories out with "So, 85 years ago, when I was two..."
I hope that she retains her long term memory. She is going to have a lot to do when she is 85! :)
1 comment:
oh she makes me giggle. I bet you could post a different Lexism every day for a year!
It was so fun to have a non-date! Next time maybe we can ditch the kiddos and do lunch or something!
Hope Keith is feeling better...
talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment