Friday, May 1, 2009

Lexie turns 4!


I have been a blog slacker, so here I am once again, backing up to things that have past. At the end of February, Lexie turned 4. She was very excited about turning four and her birthday actually was celebrated all week long. Two days before her birthday, Auntie 'Chelle took her (and Cam, Nana, and myself) bowling and to Moxie's for lunch. Then on her actual birthday, Papa and Nana came over to take us for lunch. ( I swear I wrote about this already, but I can't seem to find it anywhere) I was getting Cameron ready to go and she gave me this funny look. I don't recall her exact words, but she basically told me that she was four now and didn't need me to go with her for lunch anymore. Well then! So we stayed home and off she went to lunch with Nana and Papa to "Boston Pizza Hut" (which is Pizza Hut). She ate 5 pieces of pizza, pasta and salad and had 2 chocolate milks. ( I had to add that part, cuz my Dad was really impressed with her appetite...lol) The next day we had friends and family over for the party. Lexie insisted on cupcakes (which is better then the Jasmine cake that she originally asked for). She loved all her gifts - clothes, a tinkerbell suitcase, barbies, Tinkerbell the movie, look and find books, swimsuit and all other kinds of treasures. So after a balloon fight, trifle cake, cupcakes, ice cream, and chinese food---we can offically say that Lexie is now four. The very next day .... she asked how long until she turns FIVE! She is growing up way too fast!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy, Mike and our Girls said...

I think that I could just listen to Lexie-isms all day long and laugh. She is a hoot. And hey great job getting the picasa collage put up!