Monday, November 26, 2007

And so it begins...

I said that I would never do this, and here I am starting my story. I don't know if anyone will read this or if it will be for my own venting purposes, but here we go. Other blogs I have read have all seemed to have this list on there somewhere, so I wondered if I could do it too.

100 things about me:

1) I have been married 5 yrs
2) I have two children, that I love to pieces
3) I love to read other peoples blogs ( I actually call myself a blog stalker)
4) I really like facebook
5) I am currently on maternity leave from RBC
6) I am trying really hard to not go back until both kids are in school
7) I consider my mom my best friend
8) Born in Raymond
9) Have only ever lived in Raymond and Lethbridge
10) Try to scrapbook but not very creative
11) I hate water chestnuts....ewww
12) I thought I would live far away
13) I went to Mexico and it was nothing like I thought it would be
14) I care what other people think
15) but I try not to let it bother me
16) I am a bit of a control freak
17) met Keith in the back of a pick up truck
18) married him on a balcony in a hotel
19) went to Waterton on our honeymoon
20) I love my Ford Explorer
21) I am a total daddy's girl
22) I am spoiled, I like to be spoiled and I intend to stay that way
23) I love to sleep in, but don't get to anymore
24) Worked retail until I got my job at the bank
25) I love my RBC job
26) I graduated from LCC and haven't worked 1 day (officially) in that field
27) Took Early Childhood Education
28) I hated high school
29) I only keep in touch with one person from my grade
30) I bought my first car - Tempest
31) I can be a great friend--just don't cross me
32) I am as stubborn as they come
33) I stick up for people
34) I am addicted to hot chocolate
35) love burnt almond fudge ice cream (oh craving!!)
36) I think I can cook, but I think Keith would say otherwise
37) I seriously can't make jello
38) pudding makes me gag
39) can't make decent gravy either
40) I love to try new recipes, much to Keith's chagrin
41) I am really not as tough as I seem
42) I think Matthew McConaughey is a hottie
43) I love a good chick flick
44) Disney rocks
45) I let my daughter watch a bit too much tv in the morning but I get my cleaning done
46) I have a big heart
47) Breakfast is my favorite meal
48) I could eat it anytime of the day
49) I talk on the phone alot
50) I consider gossip a way to keep updated on my friends...I try to keep it nice!
51) I start a lot of sentences that I don't finish...Keith hates that
52) The garage is almost done....I really am excited
53) I hate sports
54) Maybe because I have no athletic ability or co ordination
55) I don't think I could ever leave Southern Alberta
56) I depend on my family...probably too much
57) I wish I had my mom's talents
58) I wish I had my dad's work ethic
59) I admire my brothers. I wish we were closer. My sister knows me the best.
60) I like my daughter to have her hair done each day
61) I was scared to have a boy...but wouldn't trade him for anything
62) My kids are my life....but I am learning to balance better!
63) I love the spring
64) I am slowly learning to tolerate camping (I have the desire....just not quite loving it yet)
65) I always need to know details
66) I love to eat out
67) I have to know what everyone else is eating before I can order (and I don't know why!)
68) I am a girly girl
69) I don't leave the house without doing my hair and makeup
70) I wish I could do hair like my sister
71) speaking of...I really want her to live closer
72) I decorated my house in blue and wish it was different
73) I hope to be able to build my dream house someday
74) I envy a lot of people, but it doesn't take long for me to be grateful for my own life
75) I always seem to be running behind
76) Even though I speed almost everywhere I go (except school/play zones of course)
77) I thought I would have been a teacher
78) I don't have too many regrets
79) I have a hard time letting go
80) I want the best for our kids
81) I always have good intentions
82) Lexie makes me giggle..she's says the funniest things
83) Cam has taught me patience and endurance
84) Keith has taught me love, acceptance and tolerance
85) I am his biggest fan
86) I would love to travel
87) I am scared to travel with my kids
88) I love to plays cards
89) I miss my grandparents
90) I have a lot of good childhood memories
91) I watch too much tv, but its my down time after my kids are in bed
92) Greys' anatomy and Amazing Race are my favorites
93) My favorite pieces of clothing are my grey hoodie and my striped pj pants
94) I have to wear socks except to bed (sandals are the exception of course)
95) I love the smell of a clean house
96) I used to drink Coke everyday. I hardly ever drink it now, but passed the bad habit to Keith
97) I get suckered into buying at home parties, but have only just recently hosted my own
98) I like to have my house clean when people come over
99) I want to win the lottery but have never bought a ticket
100) I love my little family and wouldn't change anything!!!


Wow....that was harder then I thought. A few things you might not have known, a few I am sure you did!!

4 comments:

Nana said...

Ok, daughter mine.....you have many more talents than you realize. You just haven't had time to discover them yet. I wish you positive things for positive thoughts. I am your biggest fan and am glad that we are friends true and true. You are loved more than you know. How lucky for you to have the family that you have. I too miss the grandparents. But we know what we have to do to see them again. Hey....get on that soon! You have the most darling children. I know! I am the Nana...don't luv them at all....(ya jokes on that one) See you soon. I AM the mama!

KellyLady said...

yeah! you're a blogger now! love it and you :)

Regan said...

great opener.... what's next?

Chelley Belle said...

mmmmm... burnt almond fudge icecream!!!! good job on the 100 things about me.. i know that it would be hard to do, maybe i'll have to try it to. love you lots