Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So not 40!

I was sitting between two ladies while waiting for an appointment in a busy salon. The two staff members were busy running around. One lady looks at the two age 18-20, size 2 staff members, gives me the elbow nudge and says "Us girls pushing forty only wished we looked that good hey?!  

Um, first....I am not even close to pushing 40 and second, did you just tell me I don't look good.  Manners, people! Geez! You can think it, but don't say it out loud and assume we are all thinking the same.

3 comments:

Lisha said...

Wow. I don't even know what to say. Apparently she was on crack or something 'cuz I definitely don't think you look like you're pushing 40!

Jennie Holt said...

BA HA HA HA oh man did you backhand her?? she deserved one for sure!!

Regan said...

discovered yur blog today suz. it is a great find. keep it up