- Keith started his new temporary job at TNT towing on Monday. He likes the people, doesn't' mind the job and it will keep him busy until his interview with Pratt and Whitney on the 17th.
- Lexie started ballet class. So stinkin cute! I wish they would let the parents watch but I guess that would be distracting (huh!?) I can't wait until her recital in December. She is endlessly asking questions and is a really good eavesdropper. We have learned the 'don't say it if you don't want it repeated' rule very quickly!
- EPICURE! EPICURE! I have had a few great parties in the past couple of weeks. My best one so far is thanks to Michelle! She now owns way more Epicure then I do and spent 1/16 of the money that I have!
- Cam is now a little boy. No more baby! He is talking lots, down to one nap, and tries to do whatever Lexie does. He had his 18 mth appt and is 25 lbs now! (woohoo....not underweight anymore!?) He can't eat without a "poon" (spoon) in his hand, which by the way he doesn't even use! He loves to give 5's, 'pound it ' and say dude to everyone that comes around.
- We helped Greg and his family pack up their house into their new garage while they build their new house. I never want to move now....moving and packing SUCKS! (tho the new house part would be fantastic)
- Our house got painted and Keith put up a new fence in the back yard. They both look great! Now, we just need to paint the fence! :)
- Regan and Jenn have a new baby girl Chloe Rae. She is darling! So nice to have a new baby around....I am surprised I don't have baby fever!
- Heather and Jer are expecting their little boy in the next couple weeks. Pretty excited for that new bundle as well!
Friday, October 10, 2008
busy, busy, busy
Once again I am trying to play catch up. Here is what we have been up to:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was so happy to read your blog. I didn't realize until you wrote me that Keith had lost his work. It does suck but it does and will get better. Love ya!
Post a Comment