It has been pointed out that apparently I am hiding and need to blog. Its true...I am hiding. I really have been on a emotional roller coaster lately and I am having trouble with the going up part. I am struggling....there I "said" it. I am down. I don't know which way is up. I know that I am loved...I have what I need and more...what else could I ask for. I don't know. I am just in a slump....bare (bear?)with me kay??!!
We went on our week long family vacation to Canmore. We came home after day 3. Cam cut (literally) 5 teeth and it rained the entire time. We were all grumpy. The place was small. We gave up. Enough said.
Lots of family drama....not even going there.
Keith found out today that his shop is closing. We went through this January 2007. It sucked. This sucks. I know we will be fine. He has always provided for us and will continue to do so. Its the unknown that is hard. I guess this is where faith comes in.
Faith...that's another struggle. I just have to believe.
It will be ok....it always is. Next post will be better. I promise. Just had to get this out.
1 comment:
I'm sorry your feeling down. I wish I could cheer you up somehow.Faith is hard for me sometimes too. I try do do what I know is right but sometimes it just doesn't seem to make a difference. I hope you feel better soon. Pray. That always helps.***HUGS***!!!
Post a Comment